Who is responsible for data processing and who should I contact?
The entity responsible for data processing of the data collected through this website, as well as the address of attention to exercise your rights, is: SOLUCIONES INTEGRALES DE FORMACIÓN Y GESTIÓN STRUCTURALIA, S.A. Registered Address: Avda. de la Industria 4, Edificio 0, Planta 2, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid). Your communication will be referred internally to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) to carry out the requested processing.
What sources and data we process?
We process personal data that we receive from you. In accordance with article 4 of the GDPR, we consider personal data to be all information about an identifiable natural person, the identifier being an identification number, for example NIF, NIE, passport number, identity card number, etc. Personal data whose treatment may be necessary or relevant will be those required to start the relationship with the student (client), as well as for concession, contracting, control and/or follow up of a product/service, the following:
- Identification and contact details: name, postal address, e-mail, telephone, date and place of birth, nationality and hand written signature.
- Professional status and activity: type of work, sector, employed or self employed
- Information resulting from the contractual obligation: bank details.
The basic profile information you provide when you create your account will be collected as well as information about courses, activities and resources you interact linked to your profile.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
The data described above are processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, on the legal basis detailed below:
- Within the framework of contractual obligations fulfillment –Art. 6.1.b) GDPR. The treatment of the data is carried out to maintain the student’s (customer) relationship or to apply at his request pre-contractual measures.
- Justified on grounds of legitimate interest – Art. 6.1.f) GDPR. When necessary, we process your personal data to satisfy our or third parties legitimate interests. Example:
- Exercise of legal rights, disputes defense
- Internal administrative management
- Financial management
- Consent – Art. 6.1.a) GDPR. As long as you have given us your consent to process your personal data for one or more purposes, you may revoke your consent at any time. This also applies in case of consent given before the entry into force of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (before 25 may).
Please note that a revocation or objection to a certain processing is not retroactive. You can also obtain information at any time about the authorizations you have given us for different processing operations.
- By law or in benefit of public interest – Art. 6.1.c) GDPR. As a legal entity, STRUCTURALIA is subject to various legal obligations (e.g. regarding VAT). These obligations may require additional data processing.
What we process your data for?
The personal data you provide to us as a user of this website will be processed for the following purposes:
- To attend to the request for information and/or consultation made by the user. The data processed for this purpose will be used to respond for the request for information and/or consultation, and will be kept until the moment the user withdraws his or her consent to receive such communications. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the data subject.
- To keep the user informed included by electronic means, about STRUCTURALIA’s products, services, job offers, promotions, commercial offers, aid and grant programs, training actions and news. The data processed for this purpose shall be kept until the user withdraws his/her consent given to receive such communications. If the user does not consent to the processing of his/her data for this purpose, he/she must check the box provided for this purpose in the website. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the data subject.
- If you enter personal data in the Chatbot implemented in this website it will be processed to provide you with the requested information or content. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment the user withdraws his/her consent given for the reception of such communications. The legal basis for data processing is the subject’s consent.
- To enable the user to participate in the activities proposed on the website or on its social networks, as well as to download free content offered on the website. In this case, STRUCTURALIA shall also use user’s data to keep them informed, even by electronic means, about STRUCTURALIA’s products, services and news. The data processed for this purpose shall be kept until the user revokes his/her consent. The user knows and accepts that participation in the proposed activities and/or downloading the free contents offered on the website are obligatorily conditioned to on the initial full acceptance of all the aforementioned purpose. If the user does not accept such condition, he or she must refrain from participating in the proposed activities and/or downloading the free content offered on the website.
- To inform and manage the user`s participation in STRUCTURALIA’s activities and events outside the Internet. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until all actions related to the event have been completed. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the User withdraws his/her consent given for the reception of said communications.
Who receives my data?
In STRUCTURALIA, departments that need it to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations, as well as our service providers, have access to your data, under due guarantees in terms of data protection. We may also transmit information about you when required by law, when the contractual relationship contracted requires it, when you have given your consent or when there is a legitimate interest, when it is necessary in the process of obtaining a grant with another body, when it is required by public administrations for the fulfilment of legal obligations and by banks for the management of collections and payments. Likewise, in the case of a course subsidized by FUNDAE, these may be requested in the case of audits.
What data will be transmitted to third countries or international organizations?
Data transmission outside the EU will only take place if it is necessary for orders execution, universities enrolments in other countries, for scholarships request to international organizations located outside Spain, if it is required by law or if you have given us your authorization in this respect. In case of using service providers from third countries, they will be obliged to comply with written instructions on this matter and to guarantee compliance with the level of data protection applicable to Europe. They may communicate with providers of electronic communications, office automation, hosting, housing, computer maintenance, management, accounting, auditing, advice and legal representation. These providers may be located in the United States and are members of Privacy Shield – Commission Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of July 12 2016.
How long will my data be stored?
We process and store your data as far as it is necessary for the fulfilment of our contractual and legal obligations. In this regard, it should be noted that our relationship is a long-term one.
What data protection rights do I have?
Every person has the right of access to information (art.15 GRDP), rectification (art. 16 GRDP), elimination (art. 17 GRDP), treatment restriction (art. 18 GRDP), opposition (art. 21 GRDP), as well as to data portability (art. 20 GRDP). He also has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GRDP). The applicant must provide a document that identifies him/her (copy of DNI, NIE, passport, etc.) and contact STRUCTURALIA through the channels enabled for this purpose:
- In writing, through a request addressed to Avda. de la Industria 4, Edificio 0, Planta 2, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid).
- By e-mail using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have the obligation to provide the information?
Within the framework of the pre-contractual or contractual relationship you must provide us with those personal data that are necessary to establish and implement a business relationship and to fulfil contractual obligations. Without such data the conclusion of the contract or the execution of the order would be impossible. Ultimately, if the stakeholder understands that the processing carried out by STRUCTURALIA does not comply with the law, they can file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es).